Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm Bella to the mosquitos' Edward...

I woke up this morning at 4:30 and was unable to sleep for about 2 hours because the itching was so very bad. I have bites everywhere. So much so that I was convinced that I had bedbugs. My host Mom, however, insists that the biting problem is not caused by bedbugs, but rather the fact that I have blood type O negative. Her husband also is O negative, and has his fair share of bites. She, on the other hand, has zero. This was confirmed by several seemingly reputable scientific sources. Apparently, mosquitos are discriminatory creatures and I smell like a tasty snack to them. Luckily for Bella, her tantalized monster was also a moral creature. How I wish mosquitos were governed by the moral law. Maybe then I would have fewer bites.

2 comments:

  1. Meg, I thought of you when I wrote this post. Lol. I thought "Meg will really appreciate this reference!" : ) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete